How to buy eclipse coin [Complete Guide]
Everyone on this planet wants to become rich and lead a luxurious life. However, very few can become what they want.
Do you know why? It’s because of the lack of financial knowledge and the fear that dwells in their mind regarding the loss of money.
Becoming rich implies achieving financial independence in life. And, that is possible through smart investment options.
Smart investments help you to build your wealth with the power of compounding. One of the popular smart investment options is by investing in cryptocurrencies.
There are varieties of cryptocurrencies in the market but here, we will be discussing the eclipse coin.
In this guide, we will be making you aware of the process of how to buy eclipse coins. So, stay tuned to get the complete guide and also all the other relevant details that you need to know. Let’s start with the very basic thing ‘What is eclipse coin?’
About the Eclipse coin –
Started as a meme token, the Eclipse is a new cryptocurrency made on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). Just after its invention, the coin achieved immense popularity and support from the communities.
This coin is constantly improving and creating new protocols. Based on the Bitcoin codebase, Eclipse is the first and true cryptographically anonymous technology.
Holding eclipse coin has multifold benefits like anonymous proposals, anonymous donations, anonymous money transfers, property transfers, and whistleblowing.
The coin has a locking period of 5 years for liquidity. As per its protocol, the coin is burned down once in a while to limit the circulating supply and also its liquidity.
This gives the assurance of better pricing and automatic LP filling. There is no information till now regarding the founders of this coin.
The holders of this token are given rewards from time to time.
How to buy Eclipse Coin? | Step-by-step Process –
In this section, we will present a step-by-step procedure on how to buy eclipse coin. For buying it, you need to download the Trust Wallet on your device.
This, in turn, will enable the DApp browser following which you need to use PancakeSwap for swapping BNB. Let’s now move on to the step-by-step guide How to buy Eclipse Coin?
Step1: Downloading Trust Wallet
- Search for the Trust Wallet app on your device. You can head over to the Google Play Store for Android or App Store if you have an iPhone.
- Download it and wait for the installation to complete.
- Then create the wallet and you will be provided with a recovery phase at that time.
- Store the phrase in a place as you will need it later.
- You need to verify the recovery phrase at last for concluding the creation of the wallet.
Step2: Smart Chain Address
Once the wallet is created, now you need to copy the Smart Chain Address since the eclipse is a BEP20 token.
- You need to tap on the toggle in the Trust Wallet app.
- Search for ‘Smart Chain.’
- There will be four options – Send, Receive, Copy, and More.
- Click on the ‘Copy’ option for copying the Smart Chain Address to the clipboard.
- Store it safely for future use.
Step3: Buying BNB
Using Binance coins (BNB), you can only buy eclipse tokens. So, let’s buy some coins now. It’s a good idea to buy BNB on Binance than directly from Trust Wallet. The reason for this is that the Binance app charges you only 0.1% fees whereas Trust Wallet charges 5%.
- Again, head over to the Play Store or App Store.
- Search for the Binance app and download it.
- After installation, create a new account and click the ‘Buy’ button.
- This will take you to the Payment page where you need to do a payment corresponding to 0.1 BNB.
Step4: Movement of the BNB from Binance to Trust Wallet
On your device, you now have both Trust Wallet and Binance app with Smart Chain address.
Besides, you also have 0.1 BNB in the Binance wallet. So, transfer it to the Trust Wallet now from the Binance app. This step takes at most 30 minutes to do.
- You need to select the withdraw icon after opening the Binance wallet.
- This will redirect to the Withdraw BNB page.
- That page will contain several fields including ‘Address’, ‘Network’, and ‘Amount.’
- Take the Smart Chain Address and paste that in the Address field.
- Set the Network field to BEP20 (BSC).
- In the remaining field, ‘Amount’, put the amount of BNB you want to withdraw at that moment.
- Finally, you just need to select Withdraw for your BNB to get transferred to the Smart Chain wallet.
Step5: Eclipse Address
In this guide, we are discussing how to buy an Eclipse coin. Thus, you need to use Eclipse’s address for adding it to the wallet. This eclipse coin is often referred to as a smart audited contract.
- Head over to CoinMarketCap.com and find out about Eclipse. Just scroll it down to find the Contracts tab.
- There will be a duplicate icon that you need to select for copying the address of the Eclipse contract.
Step6: Adding Eclipse to Trust Wallet
You need to import the Eclipse token on the Trust Wallet now. That is a simple and easy process.
- Open the Trust Wallet app on your phone.
- Navigate to the option ‘Settings’ which will enable you to reach the ‘Manage’ page.
- There will be a search bar on that page where you need to paste the Eclipse contract address copied earlier.
- Turn the switch on so that Eclipse appears on Trust Wallet.
Step7: Activation of the DApp Browser
The DApp browser is beneficial for you to use various decentralized applications on Trust Wallet on PancakeSwap.
- You can open any browser like Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Search for “trust://browser_enable” in the URL field in your browser.
- Then click on Go and Open which will land you on the required page.
- This will enable the DApp browser on Trust Wallet.
Step8: BNB swapping
Earlier we have swapped BNB on Trust Wallet but the final aim is to get the Eclipse token. For that, you need to swap BNB with Eclipse and that can be accomplished through PancakeSwap.
- This will require DApp Browser which you enabled in the previous step.
- Click the Browser icon to browse decentralized applications.
- Just scroll down to find the header named ‘Popular.’
- From there, tap PancakeSwap.
- After it opens, click on the Connect button.
- This will make a popup appear with a list of wallets.
- From that list, you need to select Trust Wallet which will connect it to PancakeSwap.
- Then, you can start the swapping of tokens.
Step9: Buying Eclipse
In this step, we will buy the eclipse coin finally after waiting for a long time.
- At the bottom of the navigation bar, you will find a button called ‘V1 (old).’ Tap on it.
- That will make a checkbox appear on the screen. Check it and click on ‘Continue to V1 Anyway.’
- V1 stands for version 1 of PancakeSwap. The V2 doesn’t support eclipse token, thus you should go for V1.
- Here, you need to select the type of currency.
- Also, paste the contract address of Eclipse you saved earlier.
- It will cause the import of Eclipse to PancakeSwap.
- Then, you just need to fill in the required amount of BNB for swapping it with Eclipse.
Following all these nine steps will make the balance of the Eclipse token appear on the Trust Wallet.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) –
Is it good to invest in Eclipse coin?
Yes, as per our research, Eclipse coin is a quite good investment. It can be profitable in the long run.
Which is the official website of Eclipse token?
The official website of the Eclipse coin is eclipsetoken.org.
Why should I buy an Eclipse token?
The three major reasons why you should buy an Eclipse coin are that it is completely secured, holders are rewarded regularly, and also for its innovative construction.
We have tried to write down all the important things you must know regarding the Eclipse coin.
We hope that this guide on how to buy Eclipse coins is quite useful and informative.
Eclipse coin is constantly improving which makes it an interesting choice among investors.
Hence, the Eclipse token holders are increasing exponentially day by day. You can go through its official website to know in detail.
Thanks for bearing with us till here, Happy Investing!
- How To Buy Yummy Coin || 3 Different Ways
- Best Penny Cryptocurrencies to Invest
- How To Earn Passive Income From Home With Cryptocurrency
- How to Find Undervalued Stocks
- How To Sell Pokemon Cards On eBay
- Top 10 Easiest Ways To Make Money On Pinterest
- How To Become A Social Media Influencer | 7 tricks
- How to Make Money on Tumblr: The Comprehensive Guide
- Best Stocks For Poor Man’s Covered Call: How To Find?
- How Often You Should Check Your Stocks?
- How to Make Money with Photoshop | 5 Easy Ways
- How to Make Money with Digital Art: The Complete Guide