Car Accident Lawyer San Francisco Dolan Law Firm
An accident is never a pleasant experience, and we would wish you never have to make use of the article today.
Nevertheless, accidents do happen, and they often make a big hole in your life in terms of damages, life loss, pain, and financial damages.
To ensure that our readers are prepared to handle the aftereffects of an accident we have prepared this article on the topic of Car Accidents where we explore the various impacts of a car accident and how to legally deal with it.
In today’s article, we would be specifically focusing on the law surrounding car accidents in San Francisco and how the Car Accident Lawyer San Francisco Dolan law firm can help you recover damages.
So the next time you have a car accident don’t worry about how to manage everything as you know you have the perfect article to bank on and find a guide to all necessary information you need.
More About California Car Accident Law
I know when you are injured and in the middle of a car accident it’s not easy to think about the legal procedures easily but then it’s the only way you can be out of more danger coming your way.
So let’s go through some of the important facets of California law governing a car accident
- According to the law of California If you feel aggrieved that someone else led to the car accident and you were injured or faced any form of financial loss then you can file a lawsuit against the person you blame for such an incident.
- The legal responsibility does not only limit to driving following rules hence if you can prove that the accused driver’s negligent driving led to the car accident then also you can claim grievances against the accused
- Sometimes accidents occur due to poor road conditions, construction site debris, or any other external agent where you can’t find an individual responsible for the car accident. In such cases, one can file a lawsuit against responsible government agencies who should have kept the driving conditions safe.
How to protect my Legal Rights: Post Car Accident Measures
Post car accident thinking about your legal rights is not the first order of priority in your mind, first, focus on your health if you are conscious and able to move then first dial up 911 and brief them about your situation, next asses your condition is your injuries minor or major.
Move to a safe spot to avoid any kind of fire which could trigger due to the accident and if possible click some images of the accident spot to cover every important detail which should include a scene of the collision, your injuries, and the damage to your car.
Once you go to a hospital get your injuries looked at and repair all damages to yourself and vehicles or any other personal items damaged like your mobile phone, keep records and original bills of any expenses you incurred during the entire recovery and repair phase.
Visit the relevant law enforcement agency and get a copy of the Traffic Collision Report.
Make sure you are not signing any form accepting any form of fault during the accident without fully understanding the legal terms or getting your lawyer’s approval.
Connect with an experienced lawyer or law firm to understand the legal implications of the lawsuit filed by you or faced by you the victim party.
The lawyer you appoint would be key to tying up your case further and help you reach a settlement or go to a trial in court.
Categories of Compensation Available on Filing a Car Accident Lawsuit
There are multiple categories of compensation available on filing a car accident lawsuit which include:
- Any form of physical suffering, mental anguish, and physical impairment caused due to the accident
- Medical expenses and Hospital charges the victim had to incur in lieu of the accident
- Loss of earning ability due to the accident
- Punitive damages
- Any damage caused to assets like the car, mobile or any other assets within the car
- Loss of life damages if someone gets killed
These are some of the ways you can claim compensation from the person or organization you held responsible in the lawsuit for being the primary cause of the accident.
Why Car Accident Lawyer San Francisco Dolan Law Firm is the best
If you are in San Francisco and are unfortunate to be involved in a car accident then we have the best law firm recommendation to help take up your case and get you the best settlement deal or justice in the trial court.
The Best car accident law firm in San Francisco is the Dolan Law firm.
The Car Accident Lawyer San Francisco Dolan Law Firm operates in multiple cities within the state of California which includes San Francisco and the Bay area of Oakland.
So next time you might be looking for or recommending a law firm for a car accident case you know whom to go for.
What makes Dolan Law Firm Best for Car Accident Legal Cases
You might be wondering if there are many famous law firms within San Francisco then why are we stressing the Dolan law firm? Well there are a number of reasons we recommend one to opt for the Dolan Law form for attending to legal cases involved with a car accident
- The Initial consultation and advice fee is free of charge
- If you can’t go to them they will send concerned lawyers to you and your case will be handled in person
- They have many professional and experienced lawyers who have years of experience in handling legal cases of car accidents
- Car Accident Lawyer San Francisco Dolan Law firm are known to get you settlement claim amounting to more than the industrial average
- The Dolan law firm can provide its client a superior edge in their case with substantial resources and technological resources which cant be obtained from small law firms or individual lawyers.
- You can opt for individual lawyers from the Dolan law firm who have an experience track record in car accident legal cases
- One can also take the help of accident reconstruction experts through the Dolan law firm to get a detailed analysis of who and what caused the accident which may include driver negligence, defective auto parts, and dangerous roadway conditions.
- Take help of biomechanics and economic experts who would determine the exact future cost of repair to your damaged assets and the medical expense you need to incur for future treatment required due to the accident.
More About Car Accident Lawyer San Francisco Dolan Law Firm
The Dolan law firm was founded in the year 1995 and since its inception has been able to take up cases and provide excellent results to its clients.
The efficient lawyers work hard day and night to get their clients justice and have been able to win millions of dollars in settlements and jury verdicts.
Founder of Dolan law firm Chris Dolan is known to oversee the operations of Dolan law firm and is known to be one of the best personal injury attorneys in the cities of San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Oakland California.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
What is the average settlement for a car accident in California?
The average settlement amount for a car accident in California is $21000.
How long after an accident can you sue in San Fransisco?
San Fransisco is a city that falls under the legal supervision of the state of California and based on that the statute of limitations or time till you can sue for a car accident is 2 years from the date of the accident.
can you be sued for a car accident in san Fransisco despite having car insurance?
Since California has a tort-based insurance system hence for any car accident you can be sued by the grieving party in San Fransisco above the coverage of insurance one has.
We have arrived at the end of this article discussion on the topic of car accident lawyers and the Dolan law firm in San Francisco.
We would now wrap up the content of this informative article, we started by explaining the law around car accidents in the state of California which also applies to San Francisco, then we explained some key ways to protect your legal rights if you face a car accident.
Then we discussed the topic of categories of compensation available if you file a car accident lawsuit and then about Dolan law firm and how it’s one of the best suited for taking up your car accident legal case and helping you win.
That’s all, for now, we would hope that you don’t really need to use the knowledge gained today but nevertheless it prepares you to take care of the worst situations in life.
Hopefully, you got the answers you were searching for and we hope to bring you some new and exciting articles next when we meet again.
Till the next time, we bid goodbye and hope you drive safe and don’t get yourself in an accident.